After 3 days of hard work, the Cable Modem costume is complete. I wish I could say it went smooth, but if it did, this post would be timestamped about 2 hours earlier 🙂
After finishing assembling the back panel, I cut out the lights, only to realize that I cut em out with the damn thing upside down. I ran outside with an extra foam-board and sprayed it, praying it would be dry early enough for me to attach and cut it out. I then cut the bottom out (as a head-hole isn’t big enough for my feet!). The sucky part is the top is not as secured as the original top was. No wood supports or caulk this time.
Anyways, it came out great.
Note that I have attached the back panel to the costume and re-sprayed the parts that look faded.