While on the subject of my creativity, I started my next Haloween costume…
As some of you know, I work for a company that provides Internet service via cable modem. (Yes, It rhymes with circumcision!). I decided to create a new costume from scratch this year. I decided to be a “Motorolla Cable Modem” :)….
Using tons of Foam Board, Masking Tape, and Rubber Cement, I managed to put together the bulk of the unit. I only have a few days as there’s a costume contest on Monday. First prize is a $100 Gift Card (No, I don’t know where to). I even made a Coaxial connector for the back. Tomorrow I have to pick up more foam board, some paint (I’m paranoid I may run out) and finish assembling it.
Note that I have not attached the top or back yet, cut the holes for the lights (yes, they will be working just like on a real cable modem), nor painted it. Lots to do tomorrow.