Just got back from Maryland and the 27th Shore-leave convention. It was a ton of fun (as it always is). Here’s 10 things I did this weekend:
- Learned what FUPA is.
- Spent $60 on a convention that I attended the equivalent of 2 panels at.
- Becaame known (and respected) as the only Asshole at the convention.
- Got Gelf!
- Drummed for “Every Tuesday” and several other musicians (except when drunk).
- Learned that being drunk for 12 hours straight is fun. Except the next morning!
- Slept with a married woman.
- Had my Pirate flag stolen by some guy named “Spat”.
- Met a lot of cool people, many of which I will not remember.
- Spent my money on some old TV shows, warped cartoons, a marshmallow catapult and a x-mas ornament that looks like me!
uh, wow @ #7.
lol… You never know what will happen at Shoreleave 🙂 ROFL
This is true Mr. Anonymous 🙂
I guess I should comment about #7, but I am too obsessed with the “marshamllow catapult” part of #10. Sooooo jealous. Mmmmmm, marshmallows.
Also, not my wife, so wtf do I care?
also, I should have used THIS icon, but I hit the wrong button…
lol. I replied from my other computer which wasnt logged in.. lol.I didn’t mean to post that as anonymous
lol. Before any nasty rumors start spreding, maybe I shoule explain #7.
As I said, I SLEPT with a married woman. I never said anything about hooking up, making out with, making love to, or fucking. I said “Slept” 🙂
I went down with, and roomed with my friend Laura, who recently got married. Only reason we slept together was because they moved us into a room closer to the convention which had only 1 bed….
…but it does make for a much funier, spicier, and more interesting post, don’t you think 🙂
Why did you have to go and take all the fun out of #7? LOL
That’s what I had thought 🙂
P.S. Here’s an icon to go with the post.
🙂 It was posted for 24 hours.. Enough time for people to be shocked… Then I dont need my friend’s husband coming across it thinking I’m telling everyone that I slept with his wife.. lol
I only explain in a reply though so just browsing my LJ will still yield the same effect… at least until you look deeper.
Okay, the respect is restored. That’s actually a cool little setup…